Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!!

I've been blowing and going for days and haven't had a chance to update. The Nutcracker was gorgeous!!! Hannah did such a good job. I got to see every single performance. She is so graceful and quite the ballerina. When she came home Saturday night from her last performance as playing "Clara", her toe was bleeding really bad. When she came to show me, it was dripping on the floor!!! Instead of freaking out about it, she was so excited. She said, "Mom, this is just like the movies. If your toe bleeds, that means that you are doing everything just like you are supposed too. This is what a ballerina hopes for...dreams for...." So we took several pictures of her bloody toe!!!

We enjoyed having my Mother here. Her blood pressure was lower than it's ever been since her stroke. So I'm glad she was relaxed and had a good time. I took her back to the Baton Rouge airport yesterday.

Randy, Aaron, and Daniel are at the hunting camp. Between the 3 of them, I hope one of them gets a deer. We have sure enjoyed eating Benjamin's deer. He is feeding our large family!!

The rest of us will be driving to Jackson this afternoon to spend Thanksgiving with Randy's side of the family.

I hope all of you have a wonderful Thanksgiving. We have much to be thankful for!!

No comments: