Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Feeling blah.....

Brooke says I need to post again but I don't really have anything to report. I felt really sick all day yesterday and I still don't feel that great today. I know what some of you are thinking....No...number 8 is not on the way. I just don't feel well. We have church tonight and AWANA'S. Plus Aaron has a bug collection that is due tomorrow. He needs 4 more bugs. In order to help him out, I'll have to go bug searching today. He really needs a dragon fly. Please go outside today and capture me a dragon fly. We'll come get it. Paige is doing her "clinicals" today at the hospital. She has her first male patient today - a sponge bath!! She isn't looking forward to it. Even though there may be a certain area you want to practice your nursing, you still have to do EVERYTHING whether you like it or not in order to get to that point. This is one of those things. She wants to be a nurse in the labor and delivery - especially work with the babies. She has always loved babies. Gotta go!!

5 comments:

Amber said...

Hey jolene ~ I found your blog from martha's and have enjoyed reading and catching up on your family. brooke's wedding pictures are beautiful! All of you children are so pretty!! Glad to hear that you all are doing well and will continue to keep paige in my prayers...hard to believe that the girls are so grown...i can remember babysitting them when they were 3!
amber tuttle dowdy
www.thedowdysdoings.blogpsot.com

4 J's said...

I remember my first sponge bath in nursing school...not fun. But she will do great!

www.clairestrebeck.com said...

i hated the bug collection, too. it was such a long and in depth process and i HATED those stupid bugs. my earwig was pinned down for days but was still alive when i turned in my collection. if i still had it, i'd gladly give it to you. sorry. we had bugs in little baggies in our freezer for weeks. i always felt a little like i was supposed to be in the SS or something killing the bugs with the fumes in the jar. yuck.:(

The Curry's said...

I hope you feel better soon! And yuck, I hate bugs.

Anders Family said...

Hope you are feeling better!