Thursday, November 6, 2008

Thank you for all your "well" wishes. I am feeling much better. Today is the last day for capturing bugs. I think we still have 4 to go. Me and Benjamin.....whoa.....excuse me and let me rephrase that.....Benjamin and I have our work cut out for us today. It's actually been kind of fun. It's weird how I go places now and instead of looking at things I used to look at, I'm looking for a bug!!!! I actually touch them too!!! WEIRD!!!!!

The wedding pictures came in today!!! It was fun reliving the wedding while I was looking at them. It was such a sweet wedding. All my little "dwarfs" were in it - how sweet is that!!! Now I get to sort through all of them....put them in order....get them in an album....and write comments about them. I want to be able to put some of them on this blog but I have no idea how to do it......help Brooke!!!!

Brooke and Chad will be coming home this weekend. It's still kind of weird adjusting to a son-in-law. Not that it's a bad thing....it's just different. I can't wait to see them.

Well I have tons of things to do that are waiting for me. Shalom!!

2 comments:

brookejones said...

well it will actually be me and amanda coming in this weekend instead of chad. amanda's taking the place of my husband ;) chad's got a paper to write and so he won't be able to come. also he found out today that he has to fly early saturday morning. I'm not sure that i'll have time for a meal at the house. i've got to help robin decorate friday evening and also she's got her bachelorette party that night which is a spend the night thing. i'm leaving right after the reception on saturday. if amanda and i get in town early enough on friday, we might have time for a meal. we're planning on looking at bridesmaid dresses in clinton though before we drive to natchez so i don't know. i'll try to get a plan tonight and let you know.

brookejones said...

haha, the shalom at the end cracks me up.