Monday, November 10, 2008

We had a nice weekend. We went to Robin and Cole's wedding which was the sweetest wedding!! We saw the Walkers. I got to hold the Patrick's sweet little baby boy. I got to spend time with Brooke. I was finally able to go grocery shopping. Hannah and I shared a brown bag special at Sonic on Sunday. Nice, nice weekend.

As I was doing grooming duties on Benjamin and Bethany which included cutting Benjamin's hair, giving Bethany a trim and cutting their nails.....I was reminded how time flies with your children. When my 5 oldest were younger, I would line them all up to cut their finger nails and toe nails. That was 100 nails to dispose of!!! I'm talking ONE HUNDRED!!!! Now I only have 40 to cut. Well, actually it's less than that since Benjamin bites his. The nail numbers are dwindling - so sad!!!

The soccer tournament went well, even though we weren't able to go. They won every single game and made it to the Championship game in which they lost 2 to 1.

Let me know how your weekends went. Shalom (that's for Brooke!!)

4 comments:

www.clairestrebeck.com said...

wow. a hundred nails. that's a LOT. :)

Unknown said...

I cannot remember what they danced too. Claire would know, ask her.. maybe. It was something mushy. The only other dance was Robin and her father and they danced to i loved her first.

The Curry's said...

Pretty soon I'll have 40 nails to cut also!

And I can't believe Cole Rutherford is married! Wow, where has time gone?

BroJoey said...

Being that I REALLY hate feet, 50 toe nails really grosses me out.