Monday, December 8, 2008

It's been a long time......

Yes, I haven't updated in quite a while. It's getting quite busy over here......tis the Christmas season. That's the one thing I hate most about Christmas - all the busyness. I would just love to focus completely on what our Lord and Saviour did for us in sending His Son down here to earth so that we could have life and do nothing else but center everything I do around that and bring joy to others by finding ways to give and serve......but once I again I get all caught up in the hustle and bustle. GRRRR!!!!

Thanksgiving was really nice. We spent it with Randy's family.

We have had our tree up for over a week now and it still remains completely naked. It is sooooo crooked. We have it propped up but it has still fallen twice. I am waiting on Randy to make it more steady in some sort of way before I start decorating it. I have started decorating the house though.

Randy and I are driving to Jackson tonight to "try" and finish up our shopping. Brooke has offerred to fix us supper - yea!!! I can't wait.

Aaron has hurt his arm really bad. He was playing football and hyper-extended it. He can't move it and it's in a sling. So...baseball lessons have been cancelled until further notice.....

Hope everyone has a great week!!

1 comment:

brookejones said...

i meant to bring my cook book to work so i could post the recipe but i forgot. i'll get it tomorrow.