Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Years Everybody!!

I haven't updated since Christmas. We had a very nice one I might add!! We got to add another stocking to our fireplace mantel this year - one for Chad. So now we have 10 stockings on our mantel. We have a fireplace in every room so we will have plenty more room to add more stockings in the future for spouses....our grandchildren......great-grands....no telling how many stockings we will have!!!!!

Santa had a very hard time putting together Benjamin's 8 in 1 game table. If it had not been for Chad, I think the table would have been thrown out the door - no kidding!!! So thanks, Chad!! They were up until 2:00 in the morning putting that thing together.

My happy news for the day is that Brooke found me an artifical tree at Hobby Lobby. No more tree disasters to experience. It was a $350.00 tree that she got for $98.00 - that includes tax too!! I wish I could put it up this year since I only got to enjoy our tree this year for such a short time. My only fear now is that when we set it up next year - the lights won't work!!!

This is the last day of the year. Tomorrow starts a new beginning. A time to think about changes you would like to make....things you will do differently.....goals to set.....attitude adjustments.....so many things. May God bless all of you this coming new year!!

1 comment:

destinmimi said...

We are up to 12 stockings will be 13 next year with baby boy Loy! The more the merrier! Happy New Year to you, Prince Charming and all the dwarfs!!