Friday, October 31, 2008

Last night was our church's Fall Festival. Bethany went as "Belle" and she was such a pretty little thing. Hannah did her make-up and hair. She polished her nails too. She wore her little "tiarra" sp?? that she wore in Brooke's wedding. We had a little catastophe though in the process of getting ready. Hannah was curling her hair, and she jerked which caused Hannah to drop the curling iron and it burned the top of her shoulder. She was crying but trying not to cry because she didn't want the tears to ruin her make-up!!! Trying to be a lady even through the pain!!! Are we women vain or what???? Benjamin went as Spider Man. If I had put more thought into this, he could have gone as "The Beast". That would have been real cute.

Randy is in the woods today trying to bring us some meat home. I hope he gets one!!

Well, I'm fixing to go clean out Bethany's drawers and closets and get rid of some clothes. If any of you bloggers need some cute little girls clothes around size 3T to 4 or so, let me know.

4 comments:

4 J's said...

I wished we still lived there I would take you up on the clothes offer! Poor JC...all she has is hand me downs but at least she has clothes to wear!

Jolyne said...

I know what you mean. Paige is the one who ALWAYS got Brooke's hand-me downs. She hardly ever had anything new. That's the bad thing about being the "second" child. Believe it or not, I still kept all those clothes for Hannah. But Hannah quickly let me know she wasn't going to wear those clothes. There is 7 years difference between her and Paige and they were kind of out-dated - ha!!! So I got rid of them. I learned my lesson and haven't been saving any of Hannah's clothes for Bethany since they are 7 years apart also. So Hannah and Bethany are the lucky ones - they get new clothes but unfortunately, their closets aren't stocked with clothes if you know what I mean!!!

www.clairestrebeck.com said...

i think you should save them for brooke's children. they can't be too far off. :)

destinmimi said...

That is right in between Mylie and Macy, dog gone it!