Monday, October 27, 2008

Brooke came to see us this weekend and did this all for me. I told her to put it in my "favorites" so I would know how to get to it - ha!!! I have no idea how to work this thing except to maybe do my posts. I gave her my password so she can change my settings around - no telling what she will do.

For those of you who don't know I'm a stay at home mother with 6 children now. One of them (Brooke) got married in July. I homeschooled Brooke (21) and Paige (19)( all the way to college. Brooke is now happily married to Chad who is a seminary student and flight instructor and she is working for a lawyer in Jackson. Paige is going to Alcorn School of Nursing and making A's and B's I'm so proud to say. I homeschooled Aaron (16)all the way to 9th grade where he is now attending Cathedral High School. He is a Junior now. He is smart and an awesome baseball player!! I homeschoold Daniel (14) all the way until this year. He is also attending Cathedral High School and is in the 9th grade. He is playing football and soccer. I am continuing to homeschool Hannah (12) who is in the 7th grade this year. She does ABEKA on the computer. She is a hoot. You would never know it because she is shy around people she doesn't know but she is absolutely hilarious. She takes ballet and will have the leading role in the Nutcraker in about a month. Please come out and see her!!! She is working so hard. My 2 youngest ones are Benjamin (7) and Bethany (5). They are just adorable!!! Benjamin loves sports - any and ALL sports and is really good at it. Bethany is called "Miss Priss" because that is exactly what she is - very prissy. As my older ones are growing up so fast on me, it's nice to have these 2 younger ones to still hold and cuddle. Well, that's about it on me.

Now....all you peoples and peepets.....please write me!!

7 comments:

brookejones said...

i like your site! i'm glad you have one now.

4 J's said...

YEA! Another blog to stalk! Hope you guys are doing well!

BroJoey said...

I'm so glad I can keep up with the White's now. We sure miss y'all!

Anders Family said...

Glad you have a blog now! I miss you all.

www.clairestrebeck.com said...

hello! :) i'll be reading, too!

brookejones said...

look how popular you are :)

The Curry's said...

I love to read blogs so I'm happy to add you to my list! :)