Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The Yuks

I'm laying here in bed feeling yucky and realizing I haven't posted in a while. Somehow I got on facebook and have been doing that more and have forgotten about my blog. So I will fill you on what's been going on since my last post - Hannah's birthday.

Lots of baseball. We are undefeated so far. Benjamin has coach pitch try-outs next Monday and he is so excited. He has moved up from tee-ball. The great news is that with Aaron being a Senior next year and no more going to his ball games - we get to start all over again with Benjamin. He is a real good athlete too!!

Daniel tried out for tennis. He has never played tennis in his life - so I was surprised he was going to do this. He made the team and he is actually very good!! He is enjoying it but I'm not understanding it. I'll have to get somebody to explain it to me.

Hannah is getting ready for her ballet recital on April 18th.

Paige is very busy with nursing school. She gave her boyfriend an IV last night. She tried to do it on one of us but we all said NO WAY!!!! I guess when you are in love, you will do anything for that person. Anyways, Daniel filmed the whole thing on his cell phone. Now I need to figure out how to get it on here so you can watch it. It's hilarious. Paige forgot to take the tournaquit (sp??) off his arm so there was a lot of blood!!!

Benjuamin and Bethany only have 25 more lessons in school and then we are done for the year!!! YIPEE

Spring break we worked outside a lot and got a garden ready to plant in a few weeks. We haven't had a garden since Paige got sick several years ago so I'll have to remember how to do all this again.

Well, I think I have mentioned everyone in this blog. Randy will be going to Houston soon on business. Brooke and Chad are doing well and we got to "play" with them over Spring Break also.

I hope I get over the "yuks" soon because the wild indians are loose and my house is falling apart at the moment!!

No comments: