Monday, February 16, 2009

Prom Days are Back

Randy and I got to attend the Prom at the boy's school on Saturday. We were in charge of the "coat check" area. We got to get all dressed up and it was a lot of fun. I do have to say, we aren't as young as we used to be because it wiped us out!!!! There was a breakfast afterwards and a lot of the kids and parents spent the night at the house it was at. We got home about 2:30 a.m. It was on Valentines night!!! My boys were the most handsome ones there, of course!! It was fun to feel like a kid again!!

1 comment:

Amber said...

Dalton and I have chaperoned prom every year for the past 5 years at the school where I teach...each year, we realize how old we are getting! HA! We only knew ONE song during the whole prom last year ~ They did not play any playhouse disney music, so we were out! LOL Glad yall had fun! :)
Amber